Sales Executive (FEMALE ONLY)
• Arabic lady with family sponsorship will be preferred.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in the same sector from any of the GCC countries.
• Should also provide a personal assistant role to the General Manager. - To manage his workload, assist him in his tasks on hand.
Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and Email
Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products.
Maintaining client records.
Have to fulfill customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries.
Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out for potential customers.
Maintain professional relationship with every customer.
Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate price.
Must have to follow the company rules and also perform any other assigned task.
To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant records (physical files, as well as digital files).
Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Ability to work in a flexible manner – out of hours as required.
Should be punctual to Office.
Should be multi-tasking and task oriented.
Qualification: Educated to degree level standard in Pharmacy or equivalent (desirable).
Experience: 2 - 3 years previous experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
1) Excellent IT Skills, including i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
2) Excellent written English and good communication skills.
3) Email writing skills
Job Type: Full-time
• English, Arabic
Please apply through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org